The following are guidelines for mini-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Armor Storage policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space
- No vehicles can be left on site overnight without permission.
- Close and Lock all doors when leaving facility.
- Living things
- Used tires
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No vehicles of any type can enter the building or be stored.
- No motors with liquids are to be stored in the facility.
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods.
- No Working in the unit at any time-Storage Use Only